Entering and Exiting
Sunday morning worship in the Sanctuary at 10:00 a.m.
- Persons who are sick (including family members) are encouraged to continue watching the Online Service on YouTube video and not attend in person.
- Parents are encouraged to use good judgment in bringing young children.
- Wearing of masks is optional. Masks are available in the narthex.
- Communion: The Elders will no longer wear masks or gloves. Concerning the cup, each participant will be allowed to take the cup for themselves. However, those serving bread will utilize gloves and will “drop” the wafer into the hands of participants. Dispensers will no longer be utilized.
- Fellowship: A few of our children put together a “petition” for donuts on Sunday and we agree it’s time to resume bagels and donuts after service.
- Children’s Prayer: We will invite our children back to the chancel steps and the prayer of blessing will include touching on the head.
- Little Big Church (Sunday School) children from age 4 to grade 6 will leave the Sanctuary following Pastor Mark’s Children’s Blessing and go to the Youth Room, for Little Big Church. Children will return to the Sanctuary for Communion.
- Nursery is open for ages Infant to 3 years old.
- The church is thoroughly cleaned before each Sunday.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the building (bathrooms, hall, and narthex).
- Contact the church office at 813.968.2979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.